You’ve probably heard before that consistency breeds results. And that quality activity will result in high quality results in your business and in your life.
So what tasks do you do on a daily basis that will get you closer to achieving your revenue and sales goals?
And what tasks could you be doing that you’re not, to help you get even better results?
The trick here is that they don’t have to always be huge tasks. Sure some days you will focus on bigger revenue generating activities but other days, it could be small steps. It can often be the little things that become the difference that make the difference in your business.
The MOST important thing is that you create a constant flow of action, even if it is one small thing every day.
So what are revenue growth actions that you can take?
- Getting testimonials from your ‘raving fan’ clients
- Sharing these in your networks
- Creating sales collateral such as case studies
- Looking at different ways to reach out and talk to new clients
- Sourcing and building your lead lists
- Making those follow up calls you’ve been avoiding
- Writing thank you cards and sending them to existing or potential clients
- Checking in with regular clients to see if there is any other way that you can help them
- Sending out regular content to your (relevant) online marketing channels
- Sending an EDM or newsletter
- Creating and sharing a video to add value
Don’t overcomplicate this. Just make sure you do one simple thing each and every day.
Be patient and be consistent.
The only guarantee when times are tough, is that if you keep taking good quality action, eventually your business will turn the corner.
Want to create better quality revenue growth habits? BOOK NOW for a free Strategy session with Nicky.
Nicky Miklos-Woodley is an Evergreen Sales & Business Coach, Trainer and Speaker.
There is a common stigma attached to ‘sales’ and yet, sales are so critical to the success of all businesses. The hard truth is without sales, your business is a hobby.